LINKS / MEDIA
- The Cancer Poetry Project is featured in the Star Tribune article, "Projects help through art of healing," Feb. 7, 2012
- Emmy Award-winning reporter Kristi Piehl features The Cancer Poetry Project in her blog in December 2011.
- The Cancer Poetry Project's editor Karin Miller writes a guest blog for Survivor's Review.
- SheWrites selects Karin Miller's essay on cancer-related poetry as blog of the day.
- The Cancer Poetry Project is regularly featured on cancereducation.com. In addition, the book and its poems have been featured by myriad media outlets, including in New York, WABC, and in Minneapolis, KMSP and KSTP, plus the Star Tribune, the Pioneer Press and in health and wellness blogs, including The New York Times' Well blog.
- Visit the Cancer Poetry Project on Facebook.
- Follow the Cancer Poetry Project on Twitter @CancerPoetry.